South Gate High School  Logo
About Us Principal's Message Meet the Admin Daily Bulletin Master Calendar WASC Offices Data Public School Choice Information Registration Page Log In SGHS Videos
Student Links Alumni Bell Schedules AP Portal HCR Classes arc Clubs College Center Counseling Office Enrollment FAQs Gear Up Library PSA Corner Student Preference Sheet Student Center Homepage Leadership Student Technology Testing Center DPA Yearbook
Family Center/Centro de Familia Family WorkShops/Talleres para las Familias Contact Counselor LAUSD Passport Resources Want to Volunteer?
Departments Home Language Arts Mathematics Science Social Science Arts Computers Health Industrial Education Physical Education Special Education World Languages and Cultures JROTC Musicals
Athletics Homepage Basketball Cross Country Cheer Football Soccer Softball Track and Field Baseball Swimming Tennis Volleyball Water Polo
Announcements Faculty Links Full List of Faculty Professional Development Important Forms Faculty Pictures Ram Writing Program Faculty Only
SGHS Technology Page
Job Oportunities Certificated Classified


Transcript Requests


An official copy of your high school transcripts can be requested online.

Please follow these instructions to request transcripts.


First, contact your former school to check if your records are maintained at the school. If the records were transferred to the Student Records Center and you left school before 1995, ask the school clerk for your Record or Index Number. This number is required in order to process the request. Your request may be delayed if your Record or Index Number is missing. Please note that most LAUSD schools close in early June and will not be available to provide your Record of Index Number until the beginning of the next school year in August.


The following schools do not use record or index numbers, proceed to the next step.

• Jefferson High School

• Jordan High School

• Locke High School

• Taft High School

• Van Nuys High School


Second, submit your online request through the order tab on our website, Once your request is submitted, you will be able to track the status of your request online.

• Credit and debit cards are accepted for online requests. Money order with the order number must be mailed to Student Records Center.

• Transcripts are mailed via regular United States Postal Service.

• Please allow approximately 20-30 business days for processing from the date your request is received by the Student Records Center. Requests are processed on a first-come first-served basis.



Submit your online request by clicking the "Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals"  DACA button above.  Once your request is submitted, you will receive a confirmation notice by email indicating that your request was received.  Once your order is processed, you will receive an e-mail that it is completed.